Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Like Chess?

Chess was one of my favorite games growing up.  It was the one game I could get my grandpa and the other men in our family to play.  It was the game we could match wits on.  Not only did we play chess, but we also used to make our own chess boards and then buy the pieces to go with the new board. It was fun collecting different sets.  I still have the boxed chess board that me and my grandpa made over 20 years ago. 

One of my good friends who shares the passion for chess, has started her own website selling chess sets over the internet.  It's a great site to find different chess sets, boards, tables, etc. The Word Wide Chess Sets web site also carries Cribbage, Backgammon, Chinese Checkers, and Dominoes too!

They even have a computer chess game that is completely portable (so it's great for traveling).  Nice way to keep yourself or the kids entertained on those long road trips and flights.

Check it out .... Word Wide Chess Sets (and like I said, the site is owned by a good friend, so it's completely trustworthy)!

No comments:

Post a Comment