Saturday, January 15, 2011

What's Wrong With the iPad?

While iPads continue to be the latest craze (next to the iPhone), I've recently come across a few articles that I thought you might be interested in.  I've played with the iPad a few times and don't own one.  So my knowledge and opinion of them is limited.  At first glance, they are cool and fun to use and the portability makes them great for easy carry along.

But like anything else, once you spend some time getting to knows the ins and out of a device, you get a better feel for works great and what doesn't.  These articles share a bit more insight into problems (or complaints) about the iPad.


By the way, if you're interested in alternatives to iPad, here's an article detailing iPad's 12 biggest competitors.
Acer is also working on it's own version of the iPad.  This one (compared to the others) looks the most interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment